Planning your first visit to Piedmont HealthCare Endoscopy Center? On this page, you’ll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Statesville office. To save you time, we’ve also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
The Endoscopy Center’s mission is to provide the highest quality care, meeting the expectations of our patients and their families and serves as a resource area for physicians of the community for treatment, diagnosis, and management of patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
The mission for the facility has the following specific manage,ent goals and objectives:
- Create a safe physical environment for staff and patients in preparation for the scheduled procedure(s), during the procedure(s), and immediately following the procedure(s).
- Provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress, anxiety, and pain.
- Function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of both the patient and staff and to achieve cost of care and affordability targets.
- Promote knowledge and skills of the staff as a means of meeting technical and scientific progress in the field of gastroenterology/
- Improve the health status of the community being served
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.